The Government Contractors Association is a professional, public organization designed to facilitate business owners and non-profits in winning federal contracts through education, resources, and relationships.
When you join GCA, you get a FREE Quickstart 3 hour bootcamp that explains what government contracting is and how to get your piece of the American pie. In addition, we educate our members on how to utilitze the tools & resources of GCA. Members will know who the GCA staff is, learn about all the benefits available to them, understand what their business status is in the government contracting world and much more.
All members who attend the live membership orientation will receive a surprise! Register now.
What: GCA Membership Orientation & Quick Start Bootcamp
When: Wednesday; September 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00pm
Cost: Free to GCA members & $299 for non-GCA members
Who Should Attend:
- All GCA members
- Any person interested in getting into Government Contracting
Want to join GCA? http://www.govassociation.org/join
What You’ll Learn:
- 8 Secrets to GROWING your Revenue in the Government Market
5 P’s (Success Formula)
12 Steps to Winning Contracts
10 Steps Agencies Use to Buy From Your Business
7 Keys to Success
2 Worlds (The Difference Between the Commercial and Gov't Market)
One Word (One Word that Can Change How you do Gov't Contracting)
One Team (Who Should be on Your Government Contracting Team)
One Solution (One Thing you Can Do to Immediately Accelerate Your Chances of Success)
- Which path to take to get to your ultimate success in government contracting
- Review the 20 point assessment survey - are you ready to perform government work?
- How to set up your profile on www.govmarket.net
- Where to register for all GCA events & receive the free access code
- GovBridge Capital's mobilization funding program and how it can help your business
- Learn about ALL the programs, tools, and resources that will make you successful in government contracting
- How GCA has assisted in winning over $850,000,000 worth of federal contracts
- and much, much more!
All members of GCA are encouraged to register. Space is limited.